- Battle re-enactments throughout the day.
- See King Robert the Bruce being crowned at one of the two re-enactments which will take place at 1.00pm and 3.00pm.
- Clann An Drumma, Scotland's leading Tribal band will bring a rousing atmosphere with their unique style of drum based music.
- Axe Throwing demonstrations by British axe throwing champions.
- Paul McDonald, an expert in medieval armourer who hand crafted the replica King Robert the Bruce sword will be on hand to give weaponry demonstrations and answer any questions you may have.
- Outdoor BBQ Food.
- ‘Bling Your Sword’ workshops for children - decorate your sword in your own artistic style (charge/donation may apply)
Children: £5.00 (4 - 16 years old)
Families: £23.00 (2 adults and up to 3 children)