Mail Order Customer Service Advisor
- Location: House of Bruar, Pitlochry
- Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday inclusive. Saturdays are included on a rotational basis.
- Salary: On request
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Mail Order Customer Service team to provide support with our busy season between July 2018 and January 2019.
With customer service at the heart of our business, we all take pride in delivering a great service to our ever-growing customer base. In our Mail Order season we send out over 1.5 million catalogues, and the successful candidate will be assisting our customers with queries.
If you enjoy working with luxury brands as part of a team this could be the perfect opportunity for you. This role is Fixed Term and is based in our offices working 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday inclusive. Saturdays are included on a rotational basis.
Positions are available at our Ballinluig site and House of Bruar site.
- Answering customer queries over the telephone and via email.
- Processing telephone orders and orders which arrive through the post.
- Processing returns for refunds and exchanges.
- Data input on Elucid, our in-house database system.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A polite, friendly and approachable manner.
- Can work on own initiative and as part of a larger team.
- The ability to work accurately and competently in a busy office.
Who we need:
- A customer service ambassador who delivers an exceptional customer experience.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
Please apply by email to Clare Humphreys, Human Resources Manager on email@example.com or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.Apply Now