We had a good old chin wag with Hayleigh Davidson from Copperfields Hair and Beauty on how she fills her workdays and weekends. Hayleigh is a senior sylist and has previously won the prestigious L'Oreal Young Colourist Award. She loves her job and is passionate about all things creative and hair related! She works Tuesday to Saturday and loves to relax on her days off with a glass of wine and some trashy tv...a girl after our own heart!
1. What does a typical day at work look like for you? Fabulous! Getting creative with colour, big bouncy blowdrys and precision cutting – You can't get much better than that!
2. What signals the start of your weekend / days off? A busy Saturday with lots of hair-ups!
3. What makes for a perfect night in? M&S dining and wine with a little trashy TV.
4. What makes for a memorable day or night out? Good venue, close friends and live music.
5. Tell us about the weekend you’d love to live again? Barcelona with L'Oreal Professionnel prepping for the UK live tour.
6. And now your best ever day at work? Definitely photo shoot days. They are so creative and fun!
7. Any workday or weekend rituals? Hair treat with Kerastase Masque Therapiste.
8. What’s in the perfect day off breakfast? Eggs Benedict.
9. Any words of wisdom for us? Great hair doesn't happen by chance, it happens by appointment!