Marketing Coordinator for Award Winning Medispa
- Location: Tay Medispa, 53/55 York Place, Perth
- Hours: Flexible
- Salary: Dependent on experience
Tay Medispa is an Award-winning clinic situated in the heart of Perth.
We pride ourselves in offering the very best of Medical, Healthcare, Aesthetics and Beauty treatments; with the most advanced technology and results-driven products.
Tay Medispa was voted Best New Cosmetic Clinic by the judges at the prestigious Scottish Medical Cosmetic Awards in 2018.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate individual to join our team as marketing co-ordinator to help support our marketing efforts across the business.
You will be a creative individual who has a passion for social media and creative tasks. Ideally this role is suited to someone who has obtained a marketing degree.
The role will include:
- Scheduling and organising the creation of website, email and social media content
- Managing company social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Work to help deliver content that meets our brand.
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Monitor industry trends reporting opportunities to management
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Working to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success and opportunities from existing social media projects
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
Skills / Requirements:
- A self-starter who relishes the opportunity of working independently, but also has the ability to build and develop close relationships
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Any previous marketing experience within a Medical, Healthcare or Beauty sector is desirable.
- Enthusiastic and clear communicator with excellent people skills.
- Excellent computer literacy, including: Word processing and Outlook packages, strong administrative, organisational skills and time management skills
- Ability to deliver projects to the highest standards
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks undertaken
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills.