Food & Beverage Assistant
- Location: Murrayshall House Hotel, Scone
- Hours: 30 - 45
- Salary: Min Wage
Are you passionate about hospitality and delivering magical guest service?
This is something that all employees at Murrayshall have in common. It is their dedication to creating a home away from home atmosphere that keep our guests coming back to stay, along with the hotel’s quality modern features.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Food and Beverage Assistant to join our Food and Beverage team, the successful candidate will report into our Restaurant and Bar Manager.
As a Food and Beverage Assistant you will be required to complete a variety of duties to our Evolve brand standards whilst complying with health and safety regulations. The main duties expected within the role are:
- To make guest reservations and book correctly onto the hotel booking system
- Set tables according to event or service type, ensuring that Murrayshall standards are met
- To serve food courses and beverages to guests following the Murrayshall standards.
- To be knowledgeable of chef specials and a brief understanding of all dishes on the menu in order to provide recommendations and ingredients advice
We believe that our employees are the key to magical guest service.
Send CV to Stuttsbar@murrayshall.co.ukApply Now