Perth Autism Support is now looking to recruit Activities Assistants to join our team based at our centre in Perth and in our outreach services across Perth & Kinross supporting children within a wide range of fun activities and skills development groups.
Perth Autism Support is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SC048183), supporting children under the age of 18 who have been diagnosed with autism, and their families.
Our aim is to ensure that every child diagnosed with autism in Perth & Kinross has access to quality activities and services.
Potential applicants should:
- Attend weekly activities to support session coaches, children and volunteers.
- Welcome participants and their parents/carers in a friendly, informative and reassuring way.
- Plan, prepare, lead and evaluate some activities, be responsible for the set up, safe delivery and tidy up of high quality activities supported by staff and volunteers.
- Responsible for the creation and monitoring of children’s individual plans and contact logs.
- The post holder may be required to travel to outreach areas on a rotational basis: mileage costs may be provided to and from PAS Centre, Market Street, Perth, on such occasions.
This post requires the holder to be available at varying times as required by the post. To carry out other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the post and the needs of the organisation, in order to develop and maintain service delivery.